5 overlooked ways to show your significant other how much you truly love them
There are many ways to express love to your partner other than quoting the actual words "I Love You." Usually, the fire in relationships dies down after a while and the feeling of your heart pounding with the excitement of being with your significant other is not felt nearly as often, or even at all.
So, how do we get back that love, passion, and warm feeling that wraps around us and penetrate our thoughts at the beginning of a relationship?
Many say actions speak louder than words so below I have listed 5 secrets of seduction to help you show your partner how much you truly love them:
This is a light-hearted seduction with the intent of conveying love! Why not send a sexy text message or email while you are at work? This reminds the other person that you are thinking about him or her. It also increases the intensity of love so that you actually look forward to seeing each other when you return home from work.
According to Feng Shui, the seduction candle is red and the ingredients are musk, patchouli, pine, cedar, and juniper. This secret of seduction can put back the romance in your relationships.
Why not fill your room with scented candles and turn off the lights just to relax in each other's arms? The extra effort goes a very long way!
It is said that "the way to a man's heart is through his stomach," however this is also thought to be the secret of the successful seduction of women.
Show your love by setting up a surprise dinner for two. Add flowers, soft music, and incense to create a seductive love nest. Aphrodisiac foods such as oysters, chili, chocolate, figs, honey, and walnuts are said to aid in the stimulation of your loved one's hormones.
4. Love Letters and Poems
Why not leave a love note for your loved one? This can be posted in the bathroom or kitchen before you go to work.
You could also leave a lovely love poem under the pillow so that your partner finds this at night before bedtime or first thing in the morning. Or send a handwritten love letter to their work address.
This will stir up the feeling of love in the privacy of your bedroom as well as in your relationship. Inspiration can be taken from music or love poem books.
5. Get Away
There can be a lot of distractions in your relationship such as work or children. There are many short vacations available for the weekend or just for a day. You may arrange a trip to the Health Spa or a Hotel so that you are in a different environment than usual where you can both relax and concentrate on each other.
Using the five techniques above to show your significant other just how much you truly love them will certainly spice up your love life, strengthen your relationship, and keep you and your partner happy for years to come!!
You can learn more and more awesome thoughts here!
And now, if you have an awesome relationship, what are the keys to keeping it successful way?
Here are the 10 top relationship trips:
What's the key to a successful relationship?
Some might think that's the million-dollar question. Sometimes it's just the simple things, that we easily forget or think are unimportant that hold the key to a healthy and happy relationship.
Read through the helpful tips below on how to make your relationship go the distance.
1. Without quality time together, your relationship will not survive. Aim to devote at least half an hour a night, and at least one day a month when the two of you spend time exclusively together.
2. You both want to feel secure within the relationship. A good relationship is built on compromise and a lot of giving and taking from both of you.
3. Often those little things that first attracted you to your partner can turn into nasty annoying habits. Learn to love your partner warts and all. Don't try to change them into something they're not, after all, you fell in love with them just the way they were.
4. Money is one of the top conflicts between most couples. For the relationship to work, you need to address your finances and maybe even work out a budget.
5. Learn to argue well. Never say something to your partner that you wouldn't want to hear said back. Just remember, the one good thing they say about arguing, is the making up afterward.
6. Communication is vital to all healthy relationships. Listen to your partner and avoid blame and judgment. Don't let your emotions dictate your behavior. Remember just talking things over can help you to both have a deeper understanding of each other. This is very important. Listen to the others.
7. Sort out your sex life, it may start to go downhill over the years, don't just accept it. As soon as you notice it, address it with your partner and work out why, and what to do to bring back the passion.
Maybe one of you prefers more sex than the other. Why not experiment with new ideas in the bedroom? Role play, dressing up, or maybe taking your sex life out of the
bedroom and trying new places. The introduction of marital aids into the relationship can also help to spice things up. Whatever you decide, remember communication is vital.
8. Try to keep your dependence and independence in balance. Tell your partner how much you need them, but don't get too dependent on them and cling to them all the time, as that can make your partner feel trapped. On the flip side of this, don't allow your partner to think you don't need them, by going or doing things without them. Try to keep a happy and healthy balance between the two-part.
9. Learn to forgive. If you know you will never forgive your partner over something important, and feel the trust can never be regained then give yourself, and him a break and start again, with someone new.
10. Don't ever think that going to counseling is a sign of a failed relationship. It can turn a bad relationship around and can also turn an average relationship into an excellent one.
More and more people are turning to counsel today than ever, it shows you are both prepared to try and make things better, which can't be a bad thing at all.
The fact remains, that whether you're dating or married, relationships are hard. It takes 100% commitment from both of you.
However, healthy and long-lasting relationships are achievable and many couples have proven just that. Not everything is always going to be perfect but if you both choose to make it work then it can. And remember it's the little things that you sometimes do that can go a long way to making your relationship work.
If you still have questions or are you willing to learn, click here and get His Secret Obsession from James Bauer. He has helped thousands of women to solve the problem of their relationships. So I promise you, this course it's going to change your life.